The earth is a beautiful place filled with life in every breath of nature. This article portrays the beauty of nature and the importance to preserve it through Nature Conservation Quotes That Inspire Us To Act.
Life in all places is made possible by nature’s complex biodiversity ecology. We thus must save this intrinsic and intangible treasure at all costs. If things continue to move in this direction, then the next generation of people will be left with nothing to savor from. Hence it is on us to take every measure of action possible to conserve the resources of nature.
25 Nature Conservation Quotes
1. Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do.
2. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
3. Time spent among trees is never time wasted.
4. Away, away, from men and towns, To the wild wood and the downs, —To the silent wilderness, Where the soul need not repress its music.
5. He that plants trees love others besides himself.
6. To leave the world better than you found it, sometimes you have to pick up other people’s trash.
7. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed
8. The Earth is a fine place and worth fighting for.
9. We are the first generation to feel the effect of climate change and the last generation who can do something about it.
10. Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.
Nature Conservation Quotes And Importance
With life moving at a pace with ever-evolving technology we have paid less attention to our changing environment. Hurricanes, earthquakes, and tsunamis are all the causes of our insatiable nature of hunger for resources. It is because of this insatiable hunger that resources are becoming scarce with time.
11. One swallow does not make a summer, but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the SPRING.
12. For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.
13. We could have saved the Earth, but we were too damned cheap.
14. Fish come and go, but it is the memory of afternoons on the stream that endures.
15. If we wait for the meek to inherit the earth there won’t be anything left to inherit.
16. The cure for anything is salt: water – tears, sweat, or the sea, let us preserve it.
17. Facts alone can’t save the world. Hearts can. Hearts must. We’re working to make sure that hearts do.
18. Earth is what we all have in common. Let’s save it.
19. What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and one another.
Conclusion On Nature Conservation Quotes
Every action taken towards this initiative will make for a golden path for the survival of life on earth. Resources of nature are growing modicum in quantity with time, every step taken in preserving it will help to create a better tomorrow.
20. Destroying rainforests for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
21. Conservation is a positive exercise of skill and insight, not merely a negative exercise of abstinence and caution
22. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
23. Nature is our treasure to help save it.
24. You can’t force people to care about the natural environment, but if you encourage them to connect with it, they just might.
25. People need nature, nature doesn’t need people.
Saving nature from the harmful activities of mankind is a serious topic that needs attention more than ever. Nature is the gift of God provided to mankind. Instead of exploiting it, our benefit let us make a paradise for all life to flourish on this earth.