Looking for the best church quotes and sayings to inspire you and strengthen your faith in God? Don’t worry we have you covered, but first:
The church is created in the image of Christ to serve a greater good to mankind. It is a hallowed place of God. It represents the Christian community as a whole with a single purpose of spreading the word of God with love.
25 Best Church Quotes And Sayings
1. Let the world know what you live for…not what you fall for.
2. The day we find the perfect church, it becomes imperfect the moment we join it
3. The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones.
4. The True Church can never fail. For it is based upon a rock
5. Church attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich, healthy blood to a sick man.
6. God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good.
7. Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
8. For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.”
9. In the Church, considered a social organism, the mysteries inevitably degenerate into beliefs.
10. The Church is the one institution that exists for those outside it.
Best Church Quotes To Inspire You
No matter how reprobate a person is and how immoral he has been, the church always provides forgiveness. It is not just a place to expiate for one’s sins, but also to discover oneself by fettering oneself to the love of God.
11. Teenagers who do not go to church are adored by God, but they don’t get to meet some of the people who love God back
12. Are you intimately involved in When we are not thankful for our churches, they grow empty and when we are not thankful for God’s Son, Jesus, our hearts grow cold?
13. O taste and see that the Lord is good; happy are those who take refuge in him
14. There is no one true church, no one chosen people
15. The perfect church service would be one we were almost unaware of. Our attention would have been on God.
16. For some people, going to church is going home. In a very profound sense, I would say the same thing. Home is where Christ is.
17. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
18. Everyday people are straying away from the church but cannot stray away from god.
19. It would be far better to be of no church than to be bitter of any.
Best Church Quotes To strengthen your faith
The church has always been there for a person to succor on as his buttress. For the love of Christ is eternal to mankind. Our sins may deviate us from the path of love but God’s love will always find a way to bring us back on the path of light.
20. I think it’s important that part of the kids’ education is knowing about the Bible and going to church.
21. Spiritualism lies in going to church and understanding god.
22. It is in the church that a boy becomes a man and a girl becomes a woman.
23. Our path to God lies in receiving the sacraments in the church.
24. Heal your heart at the place of god and find your peace.
25. Love of God is stored in abundance inside a church.
The church is more than a place of prayer, it’s where our prayers are answered. It is here that a person finds comfort and love by surrendering himself to God.