Dignity is not a single quality but rather an amalgamation of different qualities. It is the integrated product of qualities like kindness, loyalty, humbleness, and bravery. When a person truly possesses all these qualities it is then when he/she is recognized as a dignified person.
Dignity is a powerful word, here are some of the most inspirational dignity quotes that you will remember for life.
1. Do not exchange your dignity for popularity.
2. We only live once, but once is enough if we do it right. Live your life with class, dignity, and style so that an exclamation, rather than a question mark signifies it!
3. Human dignity is the same for all human beings: when I trample on the dignity of another, I am trampling on my own.
4. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
5. When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out.
Being valued and respected for what you are, what you believe in, and how you live your life is the purpose behind achieving dignity. To attain dignity is a difficult hurdle that one must overcome to recognize his place in society.
6. Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in deserving them.
7. Dignity is often a veil between us and the real truth of things.
8. Dignity is not always easy to define, but it’s easy to detect. We know it when we see it, and when we experience it.
9. Dignity is here an inner possession that one cannot lose, buried so deeply in the self that nothing that befalls a person can touch it.
10. The question isn’t whether you have a good master or a bad master. It’s to be your own master. That is the dignity of humanity.
11. The dignity of manner always conveys a sense of reserved force.
12. Virtue, I grant you, is an empty boast; But shall the dignity of vice be lost?
13. Dignity is the reward for obeying your heart.
One’s level of dignity is defined by morality and ethics. The ethics of a person should be unshattered even in the worst of adversity. An individual needs to accept all the good and bad the world has to offer. See the universe from an unjudged perspective of an eye only then can one find peace with his morality.
14. Human dignity is the same for all human beings: when I trample on the dignity of another, I am trampling on my own.
15. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
16. We need to realize that poverty doesn’t only consist of being hungry for bread, but rather it is a tremendous hunger for human dignity. We need to love and to be someone for someone else.
17. When people begin to ignore human dignity, it will not be long before they begin to ignore human rights.
18. Death with dignity is better than a life with humiliation.
19. Dignity in death is a birthright of each living thing.
20. During wars human dignity is trampled upon, death becomes the norm, and survival is permanently depressing.
21. Dignity of human nature requires that we must face the storms of life.
22. One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized, and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.
23. When it comes to human dignity, we cannot make compromises.
24. When we achieve human rights and human dignity for all people – they will build a peaceful, sustainable, and just world.
25. Always keep your dignity and be true to yourself.
Dignity is derived from a person’s ethics and morals. Ethics and morals are something that cannot be taught; it is something that comes from within an individual.
To live a life of dignity one needs to have an unbiased mind and the quality of forbearance.
grace and dignity quotes
dignity quotes for woman
human dignity quotes
self dignity quotes
strength and dignity quotes
don’t lose your dignity quotes