Being and granddaughter, I have a special place for my grandmother in my heart. The unconditional love of my grandmother is the purest thing I know.
Let’s honor our grandmother with these special grandma quotes from granddaughter.
40 Special Grandma Quotes from Granddaughter
1. A grandmother is both a sword and a shield.
2. Grandmothers are wonderful mothers with a lot of patience.
3. I have a beautiful angel to protect me and I call her grandmother.
4. Between the earth and the sky above nothing can match the love of a grandmother.
5. A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories.
You may Like these too:
- Heartwarming Quotes for Son from Mother
- 25 Inspirational Quotes about Daughter to Appreciate Her Importance
- 25 Best Church Quotes And Sayings To Inspire You
- 25 Happy Bunny Quotes That Are Cute And Cuddly
- Best Short Laugh Quotes – Laugh More, Worry Less
6. A grandma’s name is a little less in love than is the doting title of a mother.
7. You don’t really understand something unless you explain it to your grandmother.
She has given every ounce of love and care there is to give, but how much love has she been reciprocated? It’s not in her nature to ask for such reciprocation but it should be something that she is tended to do every day.
All the duties she has delegated herself to and the sacrifices she has made for the family are the very foundation upon which the family stands.
8. A grandmother’s heart is a patchwork of love.
9. Grandmother; the true power behind the power.
10. Grandmother holds our hand for just a little while but our hearts forever.
11. Grandmas are moms with a lot of frosting.
12. A grandmother’s love is forever and always.
13. A grandma is someone who’s dear in every way. Her smile is like the sunshine that brightens each new day.
Her sweet and forbearance nature is something that will always be within her even at the most difficult of times. Hence, love her till infinity for she is the pillar upon which love and care rest.
14. Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being.
15. Grandmothers are the dots that connect generation with generation.
16. The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.
17. We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me.
18. A grandma’s name is a little less in love than is the doting title of a mother.
Her love has no known bounds similarly the love of the family towards her should also be unfettered. She deserves the care and love to buttress during her old age.
19. If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.
20. Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special.
21. Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies.
22. Grandmothers hold their grandchildren in a special place in their hearts.
23. The best moms get promoted to grandmother.
24. Everything tastes great at grandma’s hand.
25. Some of the greatest blessings are having your grandmothers beside you all the time.
26. “Our grandmother didn’t like the word retirement, she said life is for living not for retiring.”– Catherine Pulsifer
27. “When it seems the world can’t understand, your grandmother’s there to hold your hand.” – Joyce K. Allen Logan
28. “Our grandmother didn’t like the word retirement, she said life is for living not for retiring.”– Catherine Pulsifer
29. “A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do.”– Lois Wyse
30. “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” – Italian Proverb
31. “There are grandmothers out there who would move heaven and earth for their grandchildren.”– Janice Elliott-Howard
If love is her first nature, then hospitality is her second. No matter what time of year it is, whenever her grandchildren come to visit, she always welcomes them with care and love.
32. “If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first.” – Lois Wyse
33. “If you’re lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them, and celebrate them while you can.” – Regina Brett
34. “Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future.” – Helen Ketchum
35. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. – Erma Bombeck.
The word “Grandma” is affiliated with love and care. She is the personification of love, affection, sacrifice, and all the qualities which an individual requires to anchor the family and bind them with love.
36. “A grandma has silver in their hair and gold in their heart.” – Unknown
37. “You are the sun, Grandma, you are the sun in my life.” – Kitty Tsui
38. It’s a great thing that we have her in our lives to support us and to refill us with energy and hope.
39. A garden of love grows in a grandmother’s heart.
40. Grandmothers sprinkle stardust over children’s lives.
Grandmother, the pious old woman who prays to God for the well-being of the family is the individual upon whom the family rests in time of need. Hence, she should be ever more cherished and loved by each member of the family.
I hope you loved these grandma quotes from granddaughter, which one is your favorite, do let us know below?