*drum rolls* Finally, the wait is over! If you’re out of motivation, then read these 15 Best Life Inspiring Haikyuu Quotes to feel pumped up again.
Haikyuu is the most famous sports anime, realistic after Kuroko no basket and Yuri on ice.
What haikyuu does better than any of the others is that it considers every minor character they have, whether it’s from Karasuma or Nekoma or any other.
There is constant learning from Haikyuu Quotes delivered by various characters that tell you that one can actually achieve great things through hard work, unlike Naruto, which uses the story plot as a shield.
Haikyuu is about volleyball sports, and we have two main protagonists who are polar opposite to each other.
Shoyo is a short height boy who wants to become the ‘The Little Giant’ who was an ace of Karasuno High and made the team win Japan’s finals.
Making it a dream, Shoyo worked hard and realized it isn’t easy to become an ace as he admired.
It isn’t easy to be a spiker with just athletic abilities. It’s all about working in a team; you should know how to serve, save the ball, and a lot more.
For which he got the best boy of the year 2021 award too. So I thought, why not pick the best 15 Haikyuu Quotes.
Tobio is the other protagonist who is a prodigy, and because of this fact, he became self-centered; he started giving orders and made others do things that they didn’t want to.
Because of this reason, he realized that he is left alone and got the nickname ‘King of the Court.’
Throughout the series, Tobio tries to overcome his personality, and he learns that he needs to understand the team, and it doesn’t come easy; he has to lose many times to learn things.
Haikyuu knows how to do it’s things.
There are moments in anime when there is just a storyline, but still, it’s amazing.
Though the main focus is on Tobio and Shoyo, the other characters also have a backstory.
Being a slice of life anime, it comes with lots of quotes that are inspiring and motivating. I think Haikyuu Quotes never fail to motivate me after a rough day.
Here are some of my Haikyuu Quotes picks that I found inspiring and made me move for a workout when I felt down.
Where to Watch?
If you get inspired by Haikyuu Quotes then give it a watch as well!
Best 15 Haikyuu Quotes
1. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Shoyo Hinata
Here, Shoyo wants to explain that once someone realizes how beautiful and amazing their dream is, achieving them will be a lot easier.
2. “A defense with no holes doesn’t exist.” – Wakatoshi Ushijima
This holds a deeper meaning. Every defense and strategy has a loophole. The existence of a perfect defense is impossible because then the game will be totally useless.
3. “The last ones standing are the victors. Only the strongest. If you want to be the last one standing, become strong.” – Tobio Kageyama
Sometimes it’s not about talent or strength. Sometimes it’s about patience and endurance. So, the one who holds the fort till the end is the real winner. (Personal Favourite Haikyuu Quotes)
4. “If they adjust to me, I just have to adjust in turn. Whoever stops adjusting won’t be able to continue forward.” – Tobio Kageyama
Life is all about adjustments. From relationships to starting high school, everyone needs to adjust to take control of their life, else living the life or achieving their dreams will be very difficult. (Personal Favourite Haikyuu Quotes)
5. “You can fly even higher.” – Tobio Kageyama
Flying is still not applicable for humans, but through this quote, Kageyama wants us to know that we’re no less than birds. If we put our minds into something, then we can even surpass our own expectations.
6. “I’m a libero. I’d guard your backs with my life If I had to.” – Yu Nishinoya
This is an excellent quote, and I liked this a lot as a sportsperson because Nishinoya doesn’t only say that he will guard them in-game but also in real life and protect them from all sorts of harm. (Personal Favourite Haikyuu Quotes)
7.“Being weak means that there is room to grow.” – Ittetsu Takeda
Sometimes being weak is not as bad as it seems to us, but it’s a great way to know that we still have room to grow and improve ourselves.
8. “Does losing prove that you are weak? Isn’t losing difficult for all of you? A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak.” – Ittetsu Takeda
Losing is not always the end! Another beautiful quote none other by Takeda himself. One loses when he gives up on taking on the challenge again. Until and unless you give up, you don’t lose.
9. “When colors mix, they become muddy and messy. But when they all blend, the final result is the color that wins against all others… Black!” – Ittetsu Takeda
This quote can be understood by artists mostly because when you mix all the colors, you get black, which can cover all the colors without a doubt. It’s all about blending so well that you surpass everyone else.
10. “Today might be the chance to grasp the chance to let your talent bloom. Maybe tomorrow, the day after, or next year… Maybe even when you’re 30. I’m not sure if physique has anything to do with it, but if you think that it will never come, it probably never will.” – Tooru Oikawa
Seriously this quote inspires me to push my limits every day and work hard for the future because it’s true once I stop dreaming or stop working on my dreams, then I’ll probably never achieve them and lose a part of me with it as well. (Personal Favourite Haikyuu Quotes)
11. “When crows flock, they might even kill a huge white eagle.” – Tooru Oikawa
Crows are birds whom we usually ignore or don’t really pay attention to similarly there are some people who may seem weak but if they work together then they can even take down anyone they want.
12. “There’s no match that you can’t win, and there’s no match that you’ll win for sure.” – Ikkei Ukai
No one can be sure that they can win a particular match, nor they there’s any match that they can’t win. If we try, we can either win or lose based on our practice and luck.
13. “Life’s a bore if you don’t challenge yourself.” – Yu Nishinoya
Life gets boring if you don’t get challenging situations to hype you up for the upcoming hurdles ahead. (Personal Favourite Haikyuu Quotes)
14. “Someone who can’t see the opponent standing right in front of him can’t defeat the opponent that lies beyond!” – Hajime Iwaizumi
If someone can’t acknowledge the enemy before him, he will never defeat opponents who are even much stronger than him.
15. “Even if we go for what’s somewhat safe here, it’ll mean we never changed.” – Koshi Sugawara
If we always stick to our comfort place, we will never change or adjust. We will never learn to grow. (Personal Favourite Haikyuu Quotes)
Enough with Haikyuu Quotes already? then why don’t you try some of my recommendations? Feel free to express your thoughts or some of your favorite Haikyuu Quotes in the comment section below!
- How To Watch Fate Anime Series In Right Order – Complete Guide
- Best Isekai Anime Of 2019 To Watch In 2021
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2021: All-Inclusive Categoric Discussion
- 5 Amazing Swordfight Anime To Give You Adrenaline Rush
- 5 Finest Anime Where MC Is Genius
- 5 Best Action Anime Series Of The Winter Season
FAQs on Haikyuu
Did Daichi die in Haikyuu?
No! definitely No! I’m sure you watched half of the series and googled this question but let me assure you that he only gets injured and nothing more than that.
Is Haikyuu finished?
Yes it already finished in the combined #33–34 issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump on July 20, 2020 but the anime is still ongoing.
Is there romance in Haikyuu?
No there’s no romance as it’s a sport anime but we do get to feel some romance through Kanoka (crushes on Tanaka) and Kiyoko (most of the guys crushes on Kiyoko).
For more Quotes and News keep following Hablr!