Looking for cuddling and happy bunny quotes to celebrate their joyful and cheerful nature? You’ll love this bunny quotes collection.
Why do humans love bunnies?
Bunny is a symbol associated with the alacrity and guileless nature of life. It is used to express joy and hope. In Christianity, the Easter bunny represents new life. Since primordial times, rabbits are known to be prolific procreators and are an ancient symbol of fertility and new life.
Cute Happy Bunny Quotes
1. What is so real as the cry of a child? A rabbit’s cry may be wilder but it has no soul. – Sylvia Plath
2. If it looks like a rabbit, and it hops like a rabbit, run the other way and fast. That shit is liable to tear your arm off. – J. A. Saare
3. I am Rabbit. I can be anywhere. I can be everywhere. I am outside time. I am outside the dimension. Do you want me? I am yours. – Mark Andrew Poe
4. Rabbits never drove fast. They like to enjoy the view, didn’t much care for speed and besides, it was wasteful of fuel. – Jasper Fforde
5. I’ve got that resilient thing inside me and I am a happy bunny. – Elton John
6. A rabbit’s foot may bring good luck to you, but it brought none to the rabbit. – Ambrose Bierce
7. Bunnies are like human beings in many ways. One of these is certainly their staunch ability to withstand disaster and to let the stream of their life carry them along, past reaches of terror and loss. – Richard Adams
8. My bunny isn’t fat, it’s fluffy. – Anonymous
9. Ideas are like bunnies. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen. – John Steinbeck
10. Why is the rabbit unafraid? Because he’s smarter than the panther. – Charles Mors
Interesting Facts and Happy Bunny Quotes
The hopping of the rabbits is interpreted by many cultures as a way of leaping out of one’s troubles. They symbolize prosperity, abundance, good luck, and fertility.
Unlike many other animals, which have different meanings in different cultures, rabbit symbolism is consistent.
11. Some bunny loves you, and that bunny’s me.
12. Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
13. Now he’s just some bunny that I used to know.
14. Have a good hair day.
15. A house is not a home unless it has a rabbit.
16. Humans are like bunnies. Some can be incredibly sweet, and some can be little demons. Either way, they are dumb. – Alice Jansing
17. Look at this huge dust bunny I found!
18. Hop on it!
19. Ears to a great Easter!
20. Shake your bunny tail.
21. No bunny loves you as I do.
22. Hoppin’ into spring-like.
23. Follow the bunny, he has the chocolate
24. I’ve got something to tell you, and you’re going to want to hare it.
25. Have a great ‘hare’ day.
White rabbits are considered so lucky in European societies that it’s converted into a kind of blessing. Saying ‘white rabbit’ or ‘rabbit, rabbit ’ on the first day of the month is supposed to guarantee good luck.
Rabbits are a symbol of prosperity, abundance, good luck, and fertility. The nature of these small adorable creatures is adorned all around the world in many cultures.
Which are your favorite happy bunny quotes?