You’re here for HunterxHunter Quotes? Let me assure you that you’ve come to the right place, and you will feel content after reading my most loved HunterxHunter Quotes.
Hunter x Hunter was one of the greatest unshakeable anime until Attack on Titan took the position.
Still, it’s an achievement for an anime of 2011 to hold the position for nine years.
Being a millennium and a long series of 150+ episodes, there is a lot in it, from an amazing storyline to crazy fight scenes, mysterious characters, and pragmatic HunterxHunter Quotes.
There is a lot to learn from Hunter x Hunter’s characters about friendship, morality, and justice.
The main character is Gon, who wants to be a hunter because his father left him with his Aunt when he was a few months old because his father was a hunter.
To know the reason why his father left him made him curious instead of angry, he decided to take a hunter exam and find his dad to see the answer.
During his journey, he met some friends on whom he can rely.
First is Killua, who is from the top assassin clan, second is Kurapika, who wants to take revenge on a gang called Phantom Troupe, who killed his whole line because of their eyes.
Lastly, Leorio wants to become a doctor because his close friend died of an incurable illness, so he decided to become a Hunter to get to the top medical institute.
Apart from this, the craziest and compelling character is Hisoka.
This person is unpredictable. He only wants to fight stronger people, and that’s the only thing that is predictable in him.
Sometimes, he is the teacher, rival, sometimes stranger, and sometimes ally of our Gon and his group.
With these varieties of characters with different backgrounds and personalities, the anime has more side characters that influence different arcs and forced me to develop a handful of meaningful and pragmatic HunterxHunter Quotes.
Where to Watch?
If you get inspired by HunterxHunter Quotes then give it a watch as well!
8 Outstanding HunterxHunter Quotes
Here I’ll be covering my favorite HunterxHunter Quotes of each character, so let’s dig in!
1. “If I ignore a friend I have the ability to help, wouldn’t I be betraying him?” – Killua Zoldyck.
A great quote from our boy Killua is when people make excuses for not helping a friend.
It’s the same as betraying even if you don’t want to accept it. (Personal Favorite HunterxHunter Quotes)
2. “In my next life, I want to be me, and meet you again.” – Gon Freecs
A heart-touching yet straightforward quote.
Many of us are unhappy and want to be someone different in our next life with more privileges, but Gon has met a great friend, and for that, he wants to be reborn as himself and meet the person again. (Personal Favorite HunterxHunter Quotes)
3. “Right now, I’m letting you live. And I’ll continue to keep you alive… until you’ve grown enough to become worth killing.” – Hisoka.
In meme terms, it means destruction 100—a crazy way to look down on the enemy and flex.
Being a person who wants to fight a strong enemy, he doesn’t turn blind eyes to Gon’s talent.
These days people envy someone with great talent, but here he wants to nurture that talent.
4. “There are two things that collectors always want. The first is an item of extreme rarity. The second is colleagues to whom they can brag about their collection.” – Kurapika
Kurapika is angry and sad to know that the collector’s item is just an item that he can brag about, and there is no other use for that thing. For this reason, his close ones got killed because their eyes were precious.
5. “I want money – money can get you anything in this world.” – Leorio Paradinight.
The person who could have saved his friend if he had money.
For instance, I don’t deny that money is everything in this world, but it can’t get you everything, and that’s what he realizes slowly in the anime.
6. “An apology is a promise to do things differently next time and to keep the promise.” – Ging Freecs.
Many people apologize just for its sake, but the true meaning of apology is explained by Ging here.
A sorry means that you promise you won’t do the same thing again. (Personal Favorite HunterxHunter Quotes)
7. “Ha-ha, these humans are definitely foolish creatures. Think as hard as those weak brains of yours can manage. Do you humans ever listen to the cries of mercy coming from pigs and cows you slaughter?” – Meruem.
The quote explains humans’ nature, who don’t consider when they kill innocent animals but beg for mercy when the tables get turned. This behavior is something that people should understand and start changing the way they live.
8. “Human potential for evolution is limitless.” – Isaac Netero
Another simple yet powerful quote. It says that a human can achieve things that he wants because our evolution can last till infinity. There isn’t anything that we can’t learn if we try. (Personal Favorite HunterxHunter Quotes)
Enough with HunterxHunter Quotes already? then why don’t you try some of my recommendations? Feel free to express your thoughts or some of your favorite HunterxHunter Quotes in the comment section below!
- 6 Bleach Quotes Which Have An Unbelievable Pragmatic Essence
- 15 Best Haikyuu Quotes To Motivate You
- Best 6 Shogo Makishima Quotes
- 5 Indomitable Emotionless Anime Guys (What Makes Them So Unique?)
- How To Watch Fate Anime Series In Right Order – Complete Guide
- Best Isekai Anime Of 2019 To Watch In 2021
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2021: All-Inclusive Categoric Discussion
- 5 Amazing Swordfight Anime To Give You Adrenaline Rush
- 5 Finest Anime Where MC Is Genius
- 5 Best Action Anime Series Of The Winter Season
FAQs on HunterxHunter
Is the Hunter x Hunter anime over?
No, the anime is not over yet. Although there was a rumor that Togashi is stressed because of Hiatus and HunterxHunter’s demands, let me clarify this. The writer is actually experiencing medical complications in his back, due to which he isn’t able to produce the chapters at the same speed as others. It looks like Togashi will not finish the manga or air another HunterxHunter season for some personal reasons. (sources: FANDOM, ANN-1, ANN-2)
Is Ging the strongest hunter?
Ging can’t be called the strongest, but yes, he is one of the top 5 strongest and intelligent hunter possessing a unique Nen ability which enables him to imitate any attack.
Is Hunter x Hunter coming back in 2021?
The chapters are ready, and the manga is still ongoing but at a slow pace. Although no official dates have been released, we’re hoping to see Season 7 by 2022 winter.
For more quotes and updates keep following Hablr!