Searching for inspirational quotes on life to find the purpose and meaning of life? Don’t worry we have got you covered. But before that:
What is life and how do we define it?
Life, the fundamental sign of our existence, is the cause of why we all are living on this planet. The very definition of life is the existence of an individual being or animal. But is it only confined to the process of existing?
I prefer to differ from the dogmatic definition. Life just cannot be a way of existing, it’s much more than that. It’s about experiencing emotions of every kind- joy, alacrity, sadness, grief, etc. To simply live life is to simply experience everything life has to offer to us.
25 Inspirational Quotes On Life That’ll Motivate You
1. It is not how much we have but how much we enjoy that makes us happy.
2. The more you let go the higher you rise.
3. Be yourself for god gave you shoes to fit you.
4. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
5. Happiness is not by chance but by choice.
6. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes.
7. Believe in yourself for that is the way of life.
8. Life is like a mountain, hard to climb, but worth the amazing view from the top.
9. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.
10. Life is like a road trip. Enjoy each day, and don’t carry too much baggage.
Our bonds, friendship, and relationships are all the beauty of life. Life is ephemeral in nature and hence, we need to make the most of it. Every living being who has been born will eventually die. It’s because we live for such a short span, we need to make the most of it.
Even at times when one feels disparate from others, try connecting with them evermore. Our uniqueness is not a feature to be distinguished but rather should be the very function to integrate with others. Live, laugh, and love today to your fullest cause who knows what we can gain or lose tomorrow?
Short Inspirational Quotes On Life That’ll Motivate You
11. Life is short, make it sweet.
12. Time is precious so waste it wisely.
13. Time is not measured by clock but by moments.
14. Life is a one time offer, use it well.
15. Aspire to inspire before we expire.
16. Life is too short to not live it up a little.
17. The purpose of our life is to be happy.
18. Trust the timing of our life.
19. When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.
20. Life is full of unlimited possibilities.
21. The best things in life aren’t things.
22. The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
23. Joy comes not through possession or ownership but through a wise and loving heart.
24. Love people, use things. The opposite never works.
25. The question of what you want to own is actually the question of how you want to live your life.
Life is short-lived but full of joy, pleasure, and comfort punctuated by misery, defeat, failures, and problems. It is because we get to experience life for such a short span of time that we need to connect with people making positive contributions, not only to our personal and spiritual growth but also to society and human civilization as a whole.