Life is full of notorious moments and just to continue living sometimes can become an act of despair. We wish for a better life, for a better stand of living, for a better day but all that is not attainable at the same time. The problem arises when life does not wish to go in our way.
It is during such moments that we wish to give up. Give up on things that we had desired to attain the most. The struggle seems inevitable and makes one feel useless. But is giving up the answer to our problems?
Definitely NO, read these motivational quotes on hope that will motivate you to keep going no matter how hard life becomes.
25 Motivational Quotes on Hope to Lift Your Spirits
1. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
2. The new dawn blooms as we free it. For there is always light if only we’re brave enough to see it, if only we’re brave enough to see it.
3. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
4. Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand.
5. Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don’t give up.
6. Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.
7. Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone.
8. You’ve gotta have hope. Without hope life is meaningless. Without hope life is meaningless and less.
9. You can look forward with hope, because one day there will be no more separation, no more scars, and no more suffering.”
10. “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
11. “Fear never builds the future, but hope does.”
12. There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
13. It’s always something, to know you’ve done the most you could. But, don’t leave off hoping, or it’s of no use doing anything. Hope, hope to the last!
14. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
15. Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.
16. Of all ills that one endures, hope is a cheap and universal cure.
17. What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life.
18. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
19. But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.
20. Hope is the last thing ever lost.
21. It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them because, in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
22. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
23. Hope is that thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us if we have the courage to reach for it and to work for it and to fight for it.
24. Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.
25. As long as we have hope, we have direction, the energy to move, and the map to move by.
To hope is the sweetest act. It is an inspiration to live in the best way we can, thus hope makes us strong. It is through hope that we derive our courage and inspiration to stick to our goals as long we live. If one’s aspiration is filled with hope and faith nothing can stand in his way. It lets us connect with our innermost self to complete our sole purpose in life.
Hope gives us the power to generate the motivation to continue no matter how difficult things are. To never give up means to never lose hope. It is through hope that we wish to live another day. It provides us with a different perspective to view things.
Belief generates hope and hope generates faith. What we believe in defines us and it is the fundamentals of a person which drive him. Our drive to live creates hope in us that no matter how tough things might be, we will survive to see another day. Our hope gives birth to faith which is with time and unites the people in one cause.
When the struggles of life toss you about, set hope as the anchor of our faith in surviving to see a better day. A man should hold unswervingly to the hope he professes, for he hopes is the blessed faithful.
We HOPE these motivational quotes on hope help you believe in yourself and be a better person.