The surrounding in which we are engulfed and involved in Nature. The relationship between life and its surroundings is based on love and it is this love that makes life habitable on earth. These nature love quotes express the true love of nature.
The love of nature knows no bounds and life of all kinds is able to flourish for millennia. Life on this planet is an amalgamation of complex biodiversity of every kind. From breathtaking views of nature to calming moments, from colorful flowers to squawking birds – there are so many great reasons to get outside and enjoy all that nature has to offer.
Beautiful Inspiring Nature Love Quotes
1. On earth, there is no heaven but there are pieces of it.
2. Poetry on earth is never dead.
3. Either the world is so tiny or we are enormous; in either case, we fit it completely.
4. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
5. Nature is not a place to visit, it is home.
6. Nature is the art of God.
7. Love is a chain of love as nature is a chain of life.
8. Study nature, love nature, and stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
9. I am an instrument of nature. Love is my message.
10. I love nature as much as I love myself.
11. I am not man less, but nature more.
12. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
13. Make always room for loving nature in your heart.
14. Keep calm and love nature.
15. Nature is pleased with simplicity and nature is no dummy.
16. To forget how to dig the earth and to tend to the soil, is to forget ourselves.
17. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love that will all come back at you in abundance. That is the law of nature.
18. Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is love and patience.
19. Understand the worth of earth, treat it with care and give the love that it deserves.
20. Mother earth has given so much to us, should we not take care of her?
21. Nature is our treasure of love. Let us cherish it.
22. Keep your love of nature for that is the proper way of understanding the art of God more and more.
23. My wish is to stay like this forever living quietly in the corner of nature.
24. Love of nature is like the wind; you cannot see it but you can feel it.
25. Express your love towards nature and she will never make you feel lonely.
The love of nature has ensured the survival of humankind. The shelter provided by the shade of a tree heals the tiredness of a traveler, the water supplied by rivers appeases the thirst of a wanderer, and the wind provided by the mountains rejuvenates our soul with the vigor of life.
Nature’s love is a blessing for mankind. Such love needs to be reciprocated from the side of the receiver as well, which reflects in these nature love quotes. We the people of this planet have a responsibility to ensure that love is not ephemeral in nature but instead persisting throughout the ages.
Nature is a most precious gift given by God to us to enjoy but not to harm. Nature’s love has given gifts of all forms of resources to sustain the survival as well as the evolution of life of every form. The gifts of nature should be enjoyed without disturbing the harmony of nature’s biodiversity.