Looking for Xavier Renegade Angel Quotes on Mystery, don’t worry we have you covered, but before that a little bit about the history of the show:
What is xavier renegade angel?
Xavier: Renegade Angel is an American adult computer-animated surrealist dark comedy television series, that first premiered on November 4, 2007, on Adult Swim, and on November 1, 2007, on the Adult Swim website. The dark humor series was created by Vernon Chatman and John Lee, who is also known for their creation of Wonder Showzen. The show was produced by PFFR, and the animation was done by Cinematic.
25 Interesting Xavier Renegade Angel Quotes
1. Fate. Destiny. Fatestinatey. People toss those words around like tennis balls. Well, I eat balls for breakfast
2. Don’t you see? The missing child you each seek to reconnect with is still inside you all. But you buried it. You, Paul, when you were six and you killed that spider monkey with that claw hammer, you just squashed your heart with that hammer, and that’s why you became a dirty pig cop.
3. Unload your troubles unto me, even if it’s tough to swallow. I’m used to swallowing huge loads.
4. I believe that we are all one. By helping this tiny mosquito, in a way, I’m helping your mother.
5. I’m a survivor. We’re a dying breed.
6. Society is about to end, girl, and it’s up to us to start repopulating the planet
7. I’m going to help you, even if it kills us both!
8. Powers are for the weak. I have no powers. I mean, unless you count the power to blow minds with my weapons-grade philosophical insights.
9. If the computer virus is infecting people, then I need a human virus to infect aside the computer.
10. Unload your troubles unto me, even if its’s tyough to swallow. I’m used to swallowing huge loads.
Interesting Xavier Renegade Angel Quotes And Facts
The show presented the dogmatic and heterodox issues of American society by using humor as its element. The audience for this show was of a mature genre. The story revolves around the character of Xavier, who is a deeply insecure, near-sociopathic, and childlike individual who can quickly turn against others if interactions with them lead to negative feelings about himself.
11. If my dad found out I was using science to help him with his Christian Science, he’d be crushed.
12. The pride I feel for finally fingering my father’s killer is dampened only by the fact that I promised to kill my father’s killer. I fingered myself. To death
13. Rain—it’s just God’s tears. I know a shamanic Navaho rain dance that hasn’t just blown minds. It’s blown ducks, ‘tear ducks
14. Well, I tell you: Id swim through a lake full of water for these cakes. That’s the only thing that would put out the raging fire in my belly for these cakes.
15. I sentence thee to three glimpses, into your soul!
16. This is what the tandem cycle of random violence breeds! A vengeful black hit-sludge with a grudge hath brought the reaper you’ve sown in the goo of your guilt, as the créme-de-karma is roosting home to harm ya. It always ends up boning the poor.”
17. I have the strange feeling that I’ve forgotten all of this before.
18. My name is Goldern B. Taintnun, as in, ‘T’ain’t none of yer goldern beeswax!
19. Do you believe in God?
20. Silly, pain is a myth made up by poor people who don’t want to work!
Xavier Renegade Angel Quotes On life
The character flaw in Xavier is beautifully and most appositely portrays the imperfection of even the highest of beings. The show has left its mark as one of the most celebrated dark humor animated series. With its crude comedy, it’s a brazen show which goes against the norms of society.
21. Nobody has ever survived our initiation, come give it a try. Here’s my card. It’s got embossed gold 12-point Courier font on the bone-white semigloss stock.
22. Take that! Taste the pain!
23. He’s comparing the universal oneness of all life to your mama!
24. Someone stole our bloodhounds, but we got the backup bloodhounds to chase the first tier of bloodhounds
25. I accept Jesus Christ into my heart as my savior! Yes, made it!
Xavier Renegade Angel is one of the most stylish yet uncredited cartoons from Adult syncope’s creative platoon in a long time. Although the show’s vitality is rendered in crude low-budget CGI vitality. The off-the-wall philosophical gibberish will keep any addict of the crazy wanting further.