The faith of man is the pillar of hope in times of despair. The church has been an epitome of hope and faith. It has existed in perennials from the primordial time to help man in his journey to the greater power in the universe which moves us.
The purpose of a church is to guide its people on the path of salvation. The doors of the church have always been open for those who seek retribution and redemption. Veneration and humility are the key qualities inscribed in the followers of the church.
The existence of the church is a reminder for people that God’s door is always open for those who seek forgiveness. God’s command comes, so seek not to hasten it. As it is the almighty who shows the way, and some do swerve from it.
1. Heal your heart at the place of god and find your peace.
2. In some countries, churches took over the place of castles. In my opinion, these same churches represent the castles. For they have the same wealth as that of the kings.
3. Many come to bring their clothes to church rather than themselves.
4. My mind is my church.
5. Wherever we see the Word of God purely preached and heard, there a church of God exists, even if it swarms with many faults.
6. Yes, I see the Church as the body of Christ. But, oh! How we have blemished and scarred that body through social neglect and through fear of being nonconformists.
7. A church’s view of salvation has a vital impact on its practices. What we believe about God, salvation, and man will consequently influence the way we do church.
8. As I read the early chapters of the book of Acts, I am struck by the unusual nature of the church in Jerusalem. These early believers were driven by an intense love for Christ that expressed itself in the most dramatic demonstrations of selflessness.
9. The difference between listening to a radio sermon and going to church…is almost like the difference between calling your girl on the phone and spending an evening with her.
10. The church is what you do. The church is who you are. The church is the human outworking of the person of Jesus Christ.
11. Stop going to church everywhere and start belonging to church somewhere.
12. I had a dream that my dad passed away and that Jesus came into the room and he was knocking on my door, saying, ‘Hey, you need to find out more about me.’ So that Sunday morning I ended up going to church, and that’s when I got saved.
13. I believe in eight of the ten commandments. I believe in going to church every Sunday.
14. If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
15. Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
16. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
17. To a true believer, death is but going to church: from the church below to the church above.
18. I like the silence of a church before the service begins better than any preaching.
19. We are perishing for lack of wonder, not for lack of wonders.
20. Just as your body needs sleep, your soul needs time to rest in God.
21. I find that I keep offering God my service when what He wants is my fellowship.
22. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us
23. It is the pleasing of God that is at the heart of worship.
24. Let God’s promises shine on your problems
25. We should know and celebrate God with our whole person.
The church has been there for millennia to guide people in their path of life. It has helped a reprobate person to seek forgiveness in the arms of a god.
praying church quotes
sunday church quotes
going to church quotes
inspirational church quotes
short church quotes
i love my church quotes
church quotes from the bible
catholic church quotes