These trust quotes will help you understand the meaning of trust and assist you in resolving your trust issues. In the spirit of moving forward, here are the best trust quotes and captions to remind us of what really matters.
Why is trust so important?
Trust is one of the most crucial ingredients in a healthy relationship. If someone close to you breaks your trust, it can be devastating and leave you heartbroken.
Having trust issues can wreck future relationships. Don’t let someone who hurt you in the past prevent you from becoming close to someone else in the future.
These trust quotes will help you through the pain of broken trust, show advice on how to build new trust, and, ultimately, motivate you to open your heart and trust again.
Table of Contents
Trust Quotes for Life
Living out in a world full of strangers, we might start spending time with people whom we don’t even know. These people would stay with us in each situation but some leave once their motive is completed. These trust quotes about life are related to situations like these.
1. “God will restore everything the enemy has done in your life.”
2. “Trust is fragile, don’t break it; once broken it will never come back in its original shape.” – Invajy
3. “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.” – Isaac Watts
4. “Every human being is trustworthy, until and unless he proves it otherwise.” ~ Invajy
5. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. – Ernest Hemingway
6. You build trust with others each time you choose integrity over image, truth over convenience, or honor over personal gain. – John C. Maxwell
7. “Trust goes out from the same door, from which the doubt comes in.” ~ Invajy
8. You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible. –Anton Chekhov
9. After all, damn it, what does being in love mean if you can’t trust a person. – Evelyn Waugh
10. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. – Friedrich Nietzsche
11. It is mutual trust, even more than mutual interest that holds human associations together. –H. L. Mencken
12. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie ten Boom
13. Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
14. None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith. – Paulo Coelho
15. If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world. – Selena Gomez
16. Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f**ker’s reflection. – Lady Gaga
17. The people when rightly and fully trusted will return the trust. – Abraham Lincoln
18. There are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First: we don’t know them. Second: we know them.
19. I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. – Maya Angelou
20. The mind lives in doubt and the heart lives in trust. When you trust, suddenly you become centered. – Osho
- Albert Schweitzer Quotes about Love, Ethics, and Life
- 75 Best Dave Ramsey Quotes (Money, Goals, Success)
- 30 Best XXXTentacion Quotes – Lessons from the Legend
30 Trust Quotes for Relationships and love
The foundation for any relationship is trust; it is the glue that binds relationships. Without trust, it’s nearly impossible for any relationship to last. Where there is no trust there is space for doubt which can ruin your relationship with your loved ones. Below are a few trust quotes about love. These trust quotes show that our whole world is built around our ability to trust others. Trust quotes for relationships below are said by a few inspirational speakers.
1. Quote by Trust is the glue of life. It’s an essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. – Stephen Covey
2. “A relationship without trust is like a car without fuel, it can’t move ahead.” ~ Invajy
3. After all, damn it, what does being in love mean if you can’t trust a person
4. To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. – George MacDonald
5. Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. – Sherrilyn Kenyon
6. Without trust, there can be no genuine peace. Neither in politics nor the quiet individuality of the heart and spirit. — Timothy Zahn
7. “If you are a real human being, never break promises, trust, and heart in your relationships.” ~ Invajy
8. If we do not trust one another, we are already defeated. — Alison Croggon
9. When you can’t believe your eyes, you can always trust your heart. Love makes anything possible.
10. Whether it’s friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing.
11. Indifference is expensive. Hostility is unaffordable. Trust is priceless. It’s all about relationships. –Ted Rubin
12. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
13. For me, love is magic; it’s about trust and understanding. It’s putting the other person before you effortlessly.
14. Mature love is composed and sustaining; a celebration of commitment, companionship, and trust. –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom. -Jodi Picoult
16. Approach your partner with love and kindness to reestablish the trust that you had originally. –Jessica Riley
17. Having trust makes love come alive. Trust isn’t just the basis for a relationship; it’s the lifeblood that keeps a relationship healthy. –Mira Kirshenbaum
18. Without respect, Love is lost. Without caring, Love is boring. Without honesty, Love is unhappy. Without trust, Love is unstable.
19. Relationships are about trust. If you have to play detective, then it’s time to move on.
20. He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted. –Lao Tzu
21. Good relationship doesn’t need promises, terms and conditions. It just needs a SHE who can trust and a HE who can be loyal.
22. You build trust with others each time you choose integrity over image, truth over convenience, or honor over personal gain. – John C. Maxwell
23. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. – Friedrich Nietzsche
24. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. – Friedrich Nietzsche
25. I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason. – Stanley Baldwin
26. For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first. – Suzanne Collins
27. ‘It was a mistake,’ you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you. – David Levithan
28. Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel. – Doris Lessing
29. I do not trust words. I even question actions. But I never doubt patterns.
30. We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust. – David Levithan
Most Impactful Trust Quotes (FAITH)
- All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust. – J.M. Barrie
2. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. – Albert Einstein
3. You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough. – Frank Crane
4. When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of two results: a person for life or a lesson for life.
5. Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt. – Eric Sevareid
6. Trust has to be earned, and should come only after the passage of time. – Arthur Ashe
7. Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder.
8. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. – Ernest Hemingway
9. Keep your promises and be consistent. Be the kind of person others can trust. – Roy T. Bennett
10. Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once. – William Shakespeare
11. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once. – William Shakespeare
13. When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of two results: a person for life or a lesson for life.
14. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. – Albert Einstein
15. In this world, there was nothing scarier than trusting someone. But there was also nothing more rewarding. – Brad Meltzer
16. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. – Abraham Lincoln
17. Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder.
18. You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough. – Frank Crane
19. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair
20. Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.
9 Trust Quotes for Friends
These best friendship trust quotes show that our entire world is built on our ability to trust others.
- “When people are friends, they don’t need justice, but when they’re right, they also need friendship.”
2. “At the end of the day, the really important friends in life are the people around you, no matter the situation.”
3. “When someone you trust doesn’t let their friends down, you can trust them completely.”
4. “More importantly, a true friend is the one you trust the most and will never cheat on.”
5. “The law of friendship is to sympathize with each other, to offer each other what the other lacks, and to strive to benefit the other, always in friendly and sincere language.”
7. “One of the greatest comforts in this life is friendship; one of the joys of friendship is having someone you can trust to tell you a secret.”
8. “Don’t be fooled or taken for granted, let these fake friend quotes and fake people quotes show you how to see people for who they are on the surface.”
9. “Without trust, relationships fail because one or both parties feel insecure or frustrated.”