Connect with us

Uncategorized

30 Best Warren Buffet Quotes On Success, Investment and Life

Published

on

Warren Buffet Quotes

With a net worth of $109.3 billion as of 2021, Warren Buffet is the 6th richest person alive on earth. He is not only a good investor but a great motivational and inspirational personality.

Warren Buffet Quotes revolve around business, investment, work ethics and life improvement. He is one of the best examples of consistency, hard work and success.

He has started working on his dream ever since he was a teenager and today his company Berkshire Hathaway is 60 years old, ranked third in the Fortune 500 companies of the United States.

Here are the some the wise Warren Buffet Quotes on success, investment and business that will definitely make an impact on you.

30 Warren Buffet Quotes

1. “Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be.” ― Warren Buffett

2. “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.” ― Warren Buffett

3. “If you don’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes.” ― Warren Buffett

 "If you don't feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don't own it for 10 minutes." ― Warren Buffett

4. “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.” ― Warren Buffett

5. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” ― Warren Buffett

6. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” ― Warren Buffett

"You can't make a good deal with a bad person." - ― Warren Buffett

7. “Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.” ― Warren Buffett

8. “If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don’t care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster.” ―Warren Buffett

Related  10 Most Expensive Cakes in the World

9. “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.” ― Warren Buffett

10th of 30 Warren Buffet Quotes

10. “I really like my life. I’ve arranged my life that I can do what I want.” – Warren Buffet

warren buffet quotes

11. Rule No. 1: never lose money; rule No. 2: don’t forget rule No. 1

12. “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”

13. “After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out”

warren buffet quotes

14. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”

15. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of the humanity to think about the other 99%.”

16. “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”

17. “Never depend on a single income.”

18. “No matter how great the talents or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”

19th of 30 Warren Buffet Quotes

19. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” -Warren Buffets

warren buffet quotes

20. “I don’t measure my life by the money I’ve made. Other people might, but I certainly don’t.” – Warren Buffett

21. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett

22. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.”

warren buffet quotes

23. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

Related  15 Best Motivational Videos for Success in Business

24. Just buy something for less than it’s worth.”

25th of 30 Warren Buffet Quotes

“It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” -Warren Buffet

warren buffet quotes

26. “Every decade or so, dark clouds will fill the economic skies, and they will briefly rain gold.”

27. ” A very rich person should leave his kids rich enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing.”

28. “My wealth has come from a combination of living in America, some lucky genes, and compound interest.

29. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett

30. “Your best investment is yourself. There is nothing that compares to it.”

Warren Buffet Picture Quotes

warren buffet quotes

Now, which Warren Buffet Quotes from the list you loved the most and why? You can tell in the comment section.

You can also share these wise quotes with your family and friends. It’s easy to share the love and inspire someone with your words and action.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

eight − 5 =