Looking for quotes on decorations to celebrate the uniqueness of design and beauty in the art? Don’t worry we have got you covered. This article is a compendium of the most Inspirational quotes on decoration to celebrate the art itself.
What is meant by decoration?
Decoration is the art of expressing one’s joy and emotions through/creativity. Since primordial times, humans have loved to make their environment to the liking of their interests. This joy and pleasure in creating beauty out of one’s environment have given birth to the art of decoration.
25 Inspirational Quotes On Decoration
1. The prose is architecture, not interior decoration, and the Baroque is over.
2. The decoration is really about creating a quality of life, and a beauty in that life that nourishes the soul, which makes life beautiful.
3. The decoration is just make-up for the wrinkles of the idea.
4. I love decorating. I love the styling. I love feeling like my home is a cozy, happy, little retreat.
5. The design adds value faster than it adds costs.
6. I’m rooting for this holiday season to be the best one yet! My apartment decorating game is on point.
7. I like you. Therefore I will decorate you with qualities you don’t have.
8. Interior decoration partly thrives on being social.
9. I think there is always a need for pure design. With pure design, you don’t need so much decoration.
10. If you love something it will work.
Inspirational Quotes on Decoration by Famous Designer
To decorate is to express one’s own emotions and portray them in their environment. This form of art has evolved in a multitude of ways and each way affects the beauty in our lifestyle.
Decoration does need to be limited to just decorating one house, it can be decorating one’s way of dressing, hairstyle, and even one way of living. It is a rococo way of life that gives rise to a plethora of beautiful things.
11. “Have nothing in your home that you don’t know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” —William Morris
12. “One should never be the oldest thing in one’s house.” —Patsy Stone
13. “Be faithful to your taste, because nothing you like is ever out of style.” —Billy Baldwin
14. “The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.”— Ismail Haniyeh
16. “The bed is just a decoration in a busy man’s bedroom.”— Michael Bassey Johnson
17. “Design is coming to grips with one’s real lifestyle, one’s a real place in the world”.—Elsie de Wolfe
18. “For a house to be successful, the objects in it must communicate with one another, respond to and balance one another”.—Andree Putman
19. “As we evolve, our homes should too”.—Dorothy Draper.
20. “Design is intelligence made visible”.—Alina Wheeler
21. “Often what’s wrong with some modernist houses – they are kept vacuum-sealed all the way through. And then people wonder why they haven’t any atmosphere.”—John Stefanidis
22. “Charm, in most men and nearly all women, is a decoration.”—E M Forster
23. “A room should never allow the eye to settle in one place. It should smile at you and create fantasy.”—Juan Montoya
24. “The design adds value faster than it adds costs.”—Joel Spolsk
25. “Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style.”—Massimo Vignelli
To decorate is to express your inner being in your creative way. It is a rococo way of living and has its perspective of beauty in it.