Lookin for ways and quotes on save trees from being cut down? Don’t worry we have got you covered, but first:
Why save trees?
Trees are the lungs of the planet. They are the provider of oxygen which is an important factor to sustain life on this planet. Trees can be of various types ranging from land to aquatic life. The variety of trees is there to serve a single purpose and that is to establish harmony in the process of creation.
Trees are a resource of abundant importance. They are the provider of oxygen without which life on this planet would become scarce.
25 Encouraging Quotes On Save Trees
1. Keep the green, cut the greed.
2. Don’t make trees rare, keep them with care.
3. God has cared for these trees and saved them from drought, disease, avalanches, and a thousand tempests and floods. But he cannot save them from fools.
4. Don’t spoil the scenery by destroying the greenery. Save Mother Earth
5. One tree can make a million matches; one match can destroy a million trees.
6. Cutting down a tree is like cutting down your supply of oxygen.
7. People who will not sustain trees will soon live in a world that will not sustain people
8. Trees on, global warming gone
9. If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason
10. Keep calm and live green.
Interesting Facts And Quotes On Save Trees
On average, one tree produces nearly 260 pounds of oxygen each year. Two mature trees can provide enough oxygen for a family of four. Hence, we need to ensure that trees are more saved than planted.
Unfortunately, more trees are cut down each year than the previous year, and the number of trees planted is becoming less and less every year. In 2022 alone more than 8 million trees will be cut down from the evergreen rainforests of great Nicobar Island for development projects. Andaman and Nicobar Islands sustain one the greatest ecosystems on the planet.
11. Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
12. Trees exhale for us so that we can inhale them to stay alive. Can we ever forget that? Let us love trees with every breath we take until we perish.
13. Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world
14. Consider the birds and the bees and stop cutting down the trees.
15. Enjoy your unique natural beauty. Keep growing.
16. A tree is a collective property so take care of it.
17. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
18. You know me, I think there ought to be a big old tree right there. And let’s give him afriend. Everybody needs a friend.
19. If you cut a tree, you kill a life. If you save a tree, you save a life. If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
20. On the last day of the world, I would want to plant a tree.
21. Green Nation, Clean Nation.
22. When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air.
23. Smash hard the one who cut the trees
24. Plant a tree, so that the next generation can get air for free.
25. Plant trees. They give us two of the most crucial elements for our survival: oxygen and books.
What mankind fails to realize is that true development lies not in cutting down trees but in planting them. For they are the curator of life in this complex biodiversity.