Before I let the cat, I mean Titan out of the bag with 10 inspiring Attack On Titan Quotes, let’s see what makes this series so special?
Attack on Titan is one of the most successful anime of all time, and it’s not easy for a new-gen anime series to take the top two spots of all-time highest rated.
From crazy fight scenes which will make you jump from your seat.
Attack on Titan is the story of a boy Eren whose village was raided by Titans, and her mother was eaten alive in front of him.
Watching all this he decided to kill all titans.
He started his journey by joining the Surveillance Corps, and after going through rigorous training, he started killing Titans.
On one of his missions he was eaten by a titan himself when he transformed into a titan himself.
The story from here turns more complex, and all of their beliefs get destroyed one by one as they get to know about the secrets of the world.
With characters like Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, and many more who have different backgrounds and personalities, there have been many quotes. These Attack On Titan Quotes relate to reality, too. This is the very reason it is worth a read.
Here are some of the best Attack On Titan Quotes from the stupefying series.
Where to Watch?
If you get inspired by Attack On Titan Quotes then give it a watch as well!
Top 10 Inspiring Attack On Titan Quotes
Attack On Titan Quotes listed below is handpicked, especially for the readers who like to immerse themselves and empathize with the characters. Every Attack On Titan Quotes is meaningful, so feel free to use them as your status in Instagram stories as well!
1. “I don’t know which option you should choose. I could never advise you on that… No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive at some outcome from your choice.”— Captain Levi
Levi is very wise when it comes to giving a piece of advice. He means to say that an individual can judge for his actions and deeds caused by the decision he/she took. This will make a long-lasting impression on the individual, and he/she will always be careful about his/her choices. (Personal favorite Attack On Titan Quotes)
2. “The people who have the ability to change something in this world, all, without exception, have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to.”— Armin Arlert
The above lines by Armin are one hell of a motivational quote!
It helped me a lot, especially during competitive exams.
Someone who can sacrifice their valuable time like going out for parties, playing games, using social media, etc., has greater chances of success and changing his miserable destiny, and this is what I thought of.
Here Armin believes the same, and one needs to abandon precious things to change the world/fate. (Personal favorite Attack On Titan Quotes)
3. With power comes responsibility. If you have the power and resources to stand up for the weak, then it is your responsibility to do so. If you refuse to do that, then there is no meaning to the power you hold.- Eren Jaeger
I totally agree with Eren.
Although this quote doesn’t really correlate with the current world, we see strong people misusing their power and mistreating the weaker ones. Most common example:- Bullying.
But they are not really strong! Because strong people uplift the weaker ones, and this is what Eren meant.
4. I don’t have time to worry if it’s right or wrong. You can’t hope for a horror story with a happy ending. –Eren Jaeger
A person who keeps overthinking instead of getting into action can think about happy endings in a horror story (irony).
5. Nothing can suppress a human’s curiosity. –Eren Jaeger
This is absolutely true. Humans can cross any limits when it comes to curiosity, which is why humanity keeps advancing in science and technology.
6. If you win, you live, If you lose, you die, If you don’t fight, you can’t win. –Eren Jaeger
An individual who doesn’t even stand to fight is almost like a loser who lost without even entering the battle. One must fight even if it means losing his own life because unless one fights, he won’t win to see another day.
7. One day or another, everyone you care about eventually dies. It’s something we can’t accept. –Hange Zoe
Death is unpredictable. This has bluntly been expressed throughout the series, and this is also what Hange meant. If someone dies, you can’t really do anything about it except accepting the fact. (Personal favorite Attack On Titan Quotes)
8. Even in moments of the deepest despair, I guess we can still find hope, huh? –Hange Zoe
Depression is common nowadays, but it’s also at these times when we need to hold on to a feeling of hope and warmth to keep us going through the day. After all, it’s just another bad day, not a bad life.
9. This world is merciless, and it’s also wonderful. – Mikasa Ackerman
Such an ironical and commendable quote!
The world is merciless when it comes to wars and trampling over the weak ones, but it’s also beautiful to see the mesmerizing views from the mountains, watching the sunset, or playing with a cute bunny in your yard. To every coin, there are two sides which is what Mikasa wanted to explain. (Personal favorite Attack On Titan Quotes)
10. “Nobody Convinced Me To Put My Life On The Line. This Isn’t The Kind Of Job You Can Do Without Really Choosing It Yourself.”-Jean
It’s just like picking up your career. If you don’t follow your passion, you can’t last long in the field and eventually lose interest. Similarly, if a soldier is afraid to put his life on the line, nobody else can convince him to do so until and unless he decides for himself.
Enough with Attack On Titan Quotes already? then why don’t you try some of my recommendations? Feel free to express your thoughts or some of your favorite Attack On Titan Quotes in the comment section below!
- Best 5 Upcoming Spring Anime & Movies
- 5 Marvelous Slice Of Life Anime To Watch In The Summer Break
- 6 Bleach Quotes Which Have An Unbelievable Pragmatic Essence
- 15 Best Haikyuu Quotes To Motivate You
- Best 6 Shogo Makishima Quotes
- 5 Indomitable Emotionless Anime Guys (What Makes Them So Unique?)
- How To Watch Fate Anime Series In Right Order – Complete Guide
- Best Isekai Anime Of 2019 To Watch In 2021
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2021: All-Inclusive Categoric Discussion
- 5 Amazing Swordfight Anime To Give You Adrenaline Rush
FAQs on Attack on Titan
Will There Be Attack on Titan Season 5?
The final season has already aired its first cour. The press release announced that this year would be the last season for the Attack on Titan Series. However, there are rumors that the second cour has gotten postponed but don’t worry, you can always watch more anime from our recommendations lists.
Will Eren and Mikasa marry?
Yes, Eren does love Mikasa, but there are doubts that he may not love her as a man but as a childhood friend or a brother. This is also the very reason we never saw Eren showing any feelings towards her. But as how the series is going on, it seems he will marry Historia out of duty and obligation to protect his homeland destroy the enemies.
Why is Attack on Titan banned in China?
AOT is too violent and bloody, which also weaves political ideas of wars between countries. China banned it because they thought that the above elements are not suitable for young adults and hence blacklisted them.
For daily quotes and inspiration keep following Hablr!